By definition, carpet cleaning is the removal of soils. The carpet acts as a filter for soils, gases and numerous other materials. The majority of customers request their carpet cleaned for cosmetic reasons; however it is vital that it should also be cleaned for health reasons.
There are two different ways we can look at carpet cleaning. One is by just buying chemicals and equipment which will do the job for us and the other is by having a carpet cleaning technician as the expert who will assess each individual case.
We do that by having a thorough understanding of the fibre in question, so thus we can then adjust our chemicals and cleaning methods to suit the carpet.
Whether you need your home carpets cleaned or an entire office building, our friendly team can advise you on the optimal cleaning techniques for your carpets, as well as the best routines and methods for maintaining and extending their cleanliness and beauty for as long as possible.
At GleamClean we use two methods of carpet cleaning depending on the type of carpet and what needs to be cleaned.
- We pre-spray the carpet with a water & detergent solution which is injected under pressure to pre-treat the stains as well as suspend the soil;
- We then extract the soil as the pressure created from the sprayed water moves all dirt and grime particles, making them easy to extract and eliminate;
- The last steps being the grooming and drying of the pile.
- Encapsulation chemicals are designed to surround soils from the carpet and dry them turning into crystals.
- Once crystalized the soil is easily removed by daily vacuuming.